Sunday, July 24, 2005

Last weekend in Esperance...now what? >_<

Well, this is it! Last Weekend in Esperance, so what did i do now?

Hmmm saturday, spent time having my last surf at esperances crystal clear waters...

Sunday, caught up with a few of the locals on the sunday, had a few games of pool, started of crap, but then got better... but i wanna get my own pool table soon! so look out pool shark Bryan's comin your way! *plays Jaws music... baaaaaa bum....baaaaa bum...!~*

Went to visit my favorite spots in Esperance for the last time, ie the look out, Twilight Cove, The Wind Farms, Eleven mile beach, West Beach, Fourth Beach (yes there are ALOT of beaches in Esperance, these are my favorites though...)

Compilations of my life and experience in ol' Espoz... ie flat tires, surfing, working, and bootiful scenery! purrtyyy shinny stuff gooot!
The melancholy, a chapter ends, but a new one begins, what lies ahead? where am i going?

Actually Sunday was kind of a mellow melancholy mood... actually come to think of it, i think my whole week has been kind of hard to describe, i'm not exactly bursting with excitement about going home, yet at the same time, i'm not exactly aching to stay longer. My emotions feel like their being tugged two directions, leaving me all stretched out and devoid of feeling. *ack* getting all poetic, better stop :P

So yahhh thats my week. I know i should be looking forward to coming home, but at the same time, it kinda feels weird, because its almost like when i get there i'm like thinking... "So, big boy what now?" (well maybe minus the 'big boy' bit lol) Like what should i be doing now??? should i go move off to some random place again? stay put? what to do? The world is my oyster once again. It feels like i'm back where i started before starting work. All lost and confused like the simple graduate student that i was. And i'm still refusing to grow up! But i feel that i'm losing grip of my lil eight year old child spirit residing in me with everyday i work! Booo i hate work! now i understand how Paris Hilton can be so carefree! I wonder if by not working we all end up like Paris hiltons? O_o

Wahhhh "Bryan Hilton soo0ooo sexy! wheres my prada underwear?"
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt soo sexyyy it hurts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home