Friday, December 23, 2005

Omg let the blog wars begin... FFF your such a cow sometimes ^__- yes we can still see up your nose...

Okay today was gunna blog about my day, but after checking out FFF (Frikin fretarded Fels) Blog i'm thoroughly amped to exact my revenge... though i don't know how... but somehow i will mUAhahAHH...

Yeah for those who didn't know, FFF posted a rather crappily edited photo that is 'supposed' to be me... Somehow i think Fel managed to employ some 'less than good looking' stunt double to do a stupid pose, check it out at

http://www.fel-flossy.blogspot.com/

but after much research i found that she just simply found some poster of a guy she really liked and just chucked his head in ms paint, pretending it was me and making fun of me;

the imposter... notice Fel kissing the less than good looking version of me >_< Almost as good looking as me...but not quite..

So there you have it, to all my fans don't be dismayed, the photo on her blog is a sham, all made up, never have i been that uncool! Lol (*disclaimer* this last sentence was all bs, i make fun of myself all the time).

P.s to Fel, not a great comeback in that theres some SUPER daggy photos of *someone* in her pink pajamas parading around like Jasmine from Aladdin hahhahaha u get a 6.5/10 for effort. ^____^ heheheh

ANyhooo back to a run down of my day, bball -> lots of rain -> Sleep -> Mega seafood meal with lots of beer -> Exacting reven.... i mean bloggin.... hehehe

Nyway ttyl peepz! Have a great day everyone and *especially* to ma beautiful cuz, Jo Jo HAPPY B'day GAL! u funky weirdo! good ol 22 years old an heaps more to come girl! Peace!!! ^___^\/

My Beautiful non nipple sucking cousin....
My dear cousin, you kick ass, kick lots of ass even tho this photo is not really of you in a field, but a backdrop in a cafe hehehe ohhh no your secret is out! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home